First off, I have a new found addiction/ obsession with Bath and Body Works!!! So of course, my first gift idea has to be from Bath and Body Works. They are having great sales right now so you need to jump in your cars and go there right now.. right now!! Here is their website! www.bathandbodyworks.com
1) They are having a 3 for $10 sale on Travel-Size Lotions and Shower Gels from their Signature Collection! Each one contains 3 ounces of product! If you don’t want to buy three then you can get each one for $5.
2) They also have the same deal (3 for $10) on their Signature Collection Fragrance Mists. They each have 3 fluid ounces of liquid and are $5 each if you don’t want the sale deal. The ones pictured above are my favorite ones! They are Berry Vanilla, Orange Sapphire, Black Amethyst, Warm Vanilla Sugar, and Twilight Woods. (Twilight Woods does not last very long though after spraying it.)
3) Signature Collection Travel Set– This perfect for people that travel frequently and only costs $10! It includes a shower gel, lotion, and fragrance mist! This can only be bought online at www.bathandbodyworks.com
3) These is the Clear Cello Reindeer PocketBac™ Bundle. They are mini hand sanitizers that smell really good!! You can get 5 of these for $5.00! They are $1.50 each and contain 1 fluid ounce. The scents include Dasher’s Apple Mint, Rudy’s Cocoa Mint, Vixen’s Sweet Mint, Santa’s Crew Mallow Mint, and Comet’s Ginger Mint.You can also buy little carriers for them known as PocketBacs for $0.50 each! They are perfect for carrying these hand sanitizers on your purses! I personally put mine on my car key chain. 🙂 They are pictured to the right.
4) Holiday Collection Hand Soap: There are sorts of soap types such as Gentle Foaming Soap, Deep Cleansing Soap, and Moisturizing Hand Soap. They come in the scents: Twisted Peppermint, Vanilla Bean Noel, and Winter Candy Apple. They are each $2.50 and have 8.75 fluid ounces in each bottle. The Moisturizing Hand Soap would be great for your parents if they are doctors or nurses because they wash their hands so often at work that it causes their hands to dry out!
Next is a gift from Sephora! (www.sephora.com)
1) Stila Make an Impression Palettes: These come in five different palettes and only cost $10! They are a $65 value so this would be a great gift and is easy to carry around! They each have adorable names such as “Make an impression in Moscow,” “Pretty in Paris,” “Trendsetting in Tokyo,” “Road to Radiance Across the U.S.A,” and “Fabulous in Fiji.” My personal favorite is Trendsetting in Tokyo 🙂 It comes with four eyeshadows and a creamy color that can be used as a lip color or cream blush! This can be bought at Sephora or JcPenney! Here is Stila’s website: http://www.stilacosmetics.com/
Next are gifts from Target! (www.target.com)
1) Burt’s Bees Holiday 4 Pack Lip Stash: This is for moisturizing, soothing, and hydrating your lips! It costs $8.99.