Wow could they have possibly made a longer name? lol Anyways, I saw this concealer on the rack and it was 75% off! So I only paid $2.19 when it originally cost $7.95. 😀 Since it was in a sealed box, I couldn’t really swatch it to see if I had the right color.. so I just guessed.. and I got it wrong. The color is much too light for my skin so I am deciding to use it as an eyeshadow primer!! It actually works really well as an eyeshadow primer so this was indeed not a waste of money!
- Lasts up to 12 hours
- Hypoallergenic (you will likely not break out from using this product.)
- Fragrance Free
- Good as an eyeshadow primer!
- Doesn’t irritate the skin and it doesn’t even feel like you have it on!
- Is too dry to use as a concealer (kind of hard to blend)
- You can’t swatch the product in the store
|Left side: Without concealer, Right Side: With Concealer|
Ha funny how you can see just how much lighter the concealer is than my skin in the picture. lol These are eyeshadows from my Profusion Palette which I got at Ross and did a review on! Click here to go to that post.
I bought the pink eye pencil shown in the photos! I got a great deal on this, too! It was originally $7.49 and I purchased it for $1.87!! This pencil also comes in purple, blue, green, & orange. Sadly, it can’t even go two seconds without creasing and smearing with my eyeliner. Ugh. (I do not own these first two photos of the eye pencil.)
- Easy, convenient application
- Smooth gliding pencil
- Metallic- gold reflexes!
- Creases pretty fast and really badly
- Super creamy- it sort of feels wet
|Ignore the bags under my eyes. haha I did not get much sleep the last few days.|