- First off, I love the packaging! It totally reminds me of summer! It has a seashell tied to a brown rope looking piece. The colors of the bottle also kind of remind me of strawberry kiwi and sunsets. lol I thought I was going to be getting a tiny bottle but this was actually a decent size and turned out to be a tall piece. It will look perfect on my vanity!
- I think this smells really good! It smells like a mix of fresh laundry with fruit! lol I smell a lot of strawberry and mango notes in it! Definitely a perfect summer scent!
- Here is what fragrance.net lists as the many notes in this perfume: Pineapple juice, red grapefruit, beach flower, hot sand, water lily, amber, skin musk, cashmere wood, passion flower, cassis sorbet, orange blossom.
- Fragrance.net also says that the recommended age group for this perfume is college, the scent is subtle, it is classified as citrus/ fruity, recommended for casual use, and has a lasting power of 1-5 hours.
- Since it is an eau de toilette, the scent doesn’t last two long. It either wears away or I get use to it within an hour.
Overall, this perfume is great for summer, has gorgeous packaging, but doesn’t last quite as long as I would like it too. For $9.99 I definitely think it was worth the buy and if you like fruity scents then I would say it is worth $35.00. I am going to wear this today when I meet up with my friends for lunch. 🙂
Let me know if you have tried this scent and what you thought! Also, tell me if you recommend JLo’s other scents!