1) Strapless Rouched Sequin Dress– $128.00- This skin colored sequined dress is bound to grab plenty of guys’ attention! The cut of the dress will also tightly hug your curves!
2) Sequin Inset Diagonal Mini Skirt– $59.90- This piece is a great tight mini skirt that can be paired with almost anything!
3) Surplice Top Sequin Dress– $76.80- A low cut dress is another great attention grabbing piece!
Pumps are the more daring way to go when dressing up for New Year’s! The shoe on the left is called the Glitter Peep-Toe Platform Heels and costs $118; The shoe on the right is called the Glitter Cut-Out Peep-Toe Heels and costs $39.99.
These are all styles that I thought were more high cut but are still sophisticated, fun pieces. This is personally the type of clothes that I would wear to a party!
1) Sequin Dress– $76.80- This is my absolute favorite dress on their website! I love the color gradient going from gold to bronzy gold!
2) Sequin- Front Shirtail Tank– $39.90
3) Three Tiered Sequin Mini Skirt– $39.95- Talk about a flirty piece!
4) Sequin- Front Tank– $29.90- (Comes in 5 different colors!)
5) Sequin-Chevron Stripe Tank– $49.90
6) Sequin Shorts– $45
Here are two shoes I picked for this category! Wedges are the more suttle version of a high heel but are nonetheless very classy. If you are more of a flats person then a peep-toe shoe is perfect! The shoe on the left is called Glitter Pointed-Toe Wedges costs $29.99 and the shoe on the right is called Glitter Open-Toe Midi-Wedge Flats $49.90.
Here is also a classy gold purse that I feel would go well with any New Year’s outfit!
Nail Design Idea
Alright, so that is all for the clothes portion of this post. Lastly, I just wanted to mention an idea for how to do your nails! Sure you could do the usual glitter nails but I love when people do a color gradient design with glitter! This is how I am going to do my nails! 🙂 Here are some examples:
I was trying to figure out for a long time what the best way to get this look was. Last night I found a Youtube video where a lady uses a cosmetic sponge to achieve this design! (Genius! Lol She did the nails in the first picture.) Here is the link: