Hello everyone! I am working on getting back into the the swing of things with blogging! I was looking online at 2014 celebrity makeup looks and one that stood out to me was Amber Heard’s makeup at the 2014 Art of Elysium Heaven Gala. She nailed the “Classic Hollywood Red Lip Look”!
- She did not overpower her statement lips with dark eye makeup! The best way to pull off this look is to keep the eyes natural. I’m not saying don’t put eye makeup on; by all means do so but just stick to neutral shadows, thin eyeliner, & a few coats of mascara on your top lashes.
- Her red lips are done perfectly. They are lined well and the red extends all the way to the edge of her lips.
- TIP: It will look better & make you feel better too if you brush your teeth with whitening toothpaste before you go out with red lips!
- TIP: For smooth lips, exfoliate with either a sugar scrub on your finger or on a toothbrush. Afterwards, apply a lip balm and then the red color.
- Her skin is flawless! There is not one imperfection showing and her skin is glowing as well. You can see that they have applied light peach blush as well as a highlight above her cheek bones. Makes for a glamorous look!
Leave me any comments or suggestions for new posts!