The claims for this product are:
- Defends against wash-out, fade-out & dry-out so fresh vibrant color lasts longer
- Contains camellia oil, açai berry antioxidant and UV filters
- Our Complete Defense system helps restore hair’s power to keep color looking & feeling fresher for longer
- Helps protect fresh color for up to 8 weeks
- Boosts vibrancy, shine & softness
All the things mentioned above sound great and all but unfortunately, I have to give this product a
thumbs down. I have been using it for a month and a half now but my main problem is that after just a day after washing my hair, it will get oily. I do not have this problem with other shampoos. I also didn’t like how it felt like there was residue in my hair from this shampoo/ conditioner. It did make my hair feel healthy right after a shower, look shiny, and smell good, but that just wasn’t enough of a trade off for me to keep the shampoo.
If you are looking for a good “color protector” shampoo, I recommend the L’Oreal Vibrancy Shampoo & Conditioner (reviewed here)! It has been the most effective in making my hair color stand out!
That’s all for now! Let me know if you have tried either of these products!