- 8 friends said their favorite Fall accessory was scarves
- 1 friend mentioned how she loves colorful scarves that look good with jeans, boots, and a solid colored shirt
- 1 friend said she goes for a “good, neutral pashmina” which is an Indian scarf made of fine cashmere wool- she wears it kind of like a shaw and it looks effortlessly pretty!
- 3 people mentioned their go-to is infinity scarves. 2 people said they love big sweaters because they’re cozy and warm (both items are worn by Miley Cyrus on the right)
The next biggest thing mentioned by my friends were boots (5 people said this). 2 people specifically said they loved tall chocolate riding boots for the Fall (pictured to the left). Another 5 friends named one of the following boot trends (from left to right):
1. Combat boots 4. Short Boots
2. Doc Martens 5. Black Riding Boots
3. Tall Tan Frye Boots 6. Fringe Boots
Lastly, I wanted to share my three favorite trends for Fall. They are a tribal printed sweater, layered clothing (my friend also mentioned this), and a wine purse! These trends go perfectly together!
Have a fantastic Fall!