Hey everyone! Today I wanted to tell you about a set that I just had to have when I saw it in Sephora. It is the Draw The Line eyeliner set and retails for $30. For that price you get seven different, high-end eyeliners which is an awesome deal in my opinion!
This set contains:
– Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 12 HR Wear in Black Lace
– stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Dark Brown
– Kat Von D Deluxe Tattoo liner in Trooper (black)
– Nars Cosmetics Via Veneto Larger Than Life™ Long Wear Eyeliner (black)
– Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner in Blacquer
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Double Ended Eye Pencil in Perversion and Rockstar
Since every product has an expiration date, I decided to try only two eyeliners at a time. Once I finish the two, I will try another two eyeliners. Here is what I think of the ones I tried!
Nars Cosmetics Via Veneto Larger Than Life Long Wear Eyeliner– This is my new favorite automatic eyeliner. It literally NEVER smears. I have been wearing it everyday on my bottom waterline & it is such a relief to never have to worry about if the color is smudging under my eye. I have put this on my eyelid as well and the color never transfers to the crease in my eye so I love that. I will have to buy the full size of this when my mini one runs out.
Stay posted for my review on the rest of the eyeliners! Have a fantastic week and let me know what your current eyeliner favorites are!