I don’t know about you guys but I love sleeping.. especially when I haven’t had enough of it. Even though I’m a beauty blogger, there are so many days that I wish I could go to work with no makeup just to get more snooze time. However, I found a quick routine that helped me get ready for work in under 5 minutes! These products will last on your face all day as well! Keep in mind, there are no face products b/c my skin is pretty clear most of the time. Add them in though if you need them!
1. Dip your finger in a faucet to make it slightly wet. With that finger, apply the L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in “Iced Latte” to your eyelid. This will make you look more awake!
2. Use a brush to blend in the MAC eyeshadow in the color “Mulch” to your crease.
3. Apply the Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner in “Trooper” to your top line and wing it out a bit to define your eye.
4. Use Marc Jacob’s Beauty Highliner in “Blacquer” to your water line.
5. Apply Revlon’s Colorburst Lipstick in “Mauve” to your lips.
And voila! That is it. I literally did this so many times this semester and it always made me feel ready for the day.