Hello everyone! I’ve used up a good bit of products lately so I went to the drugstore yesterday to pick up some new necessities for my shower (& my face lol). Here is what I got:
- Schick Intuition Renewing Moisture Refill 3-Pack (Pomegranate Extract)- $14- I really like these blades.. I just wish they were cheaper. Each blade lasts me about 2 months.
- Simple Cleansing Micellar Water– $7- I bought this to act like a makeup remover. I’ll let you know if I like it or not!
- Pantene Full & Strong Shampoo & Conditioner– $4 each
- Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion– $7- I saw this on TV & instantly wanted to try it. This is a lotion you apply in the shower & it’s supposed to keep your skin moisturized throughout the day. I think this will be perfect for me since I always forget to put on lotion. Like it so far!
- Publix Cosmetic Rounds– $1.50- I always use these with makeup remover or nail polish remover.
Let me know if you’ve ever tried any of these products!