Good morning everyone! I have been loving lipstains lately and wanted to review the Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain for you! I have the color “Parisian Passion” and it is such a beautiful dark wine color! Two of my friends also have this stain and we all wear them a lot! Here’s what you need to know:
- This packaging is beautiful.. so chic & compact. It has a doe foot applicator & is easy to line your lips with before filling them in.
- These are like a one-step lipstick since you can skip the gloss and they are so rich in color.
- These are super glossy and you definitely won’t feel a drying effect that other stains have.
- If you wore these without eating or drinking something, they would last on your lips for several hours. (See my before or after pics below to see how the stain performed)
- Because of the gloss, this stain never feels like it “sets” & I think at any point after I apply it, I could wipe off product from my lips.
Before and After Pictures
Left: My lips right after I applied the stain
Right: My lips after wearing the product for 4 hours without reapplying (I went to a party and had some drinks with friends)
In conclusion, this lipstain is super pretty and glossy unlike other stains. Only down side is that it doesn’t have the best lasting power. If you need a new color in your collection, then definitely pick up one of these stains- they’re so rich in color!