Hello everyone! I am a big eyeliner fan and wanted to review the NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner ($25) for you today! I own the shade Via Veneto-black. There’s a fair amount of pros and cons about this one so let’s get into it:
- Rolls up so you don’t need a sharpener
- Opaque black color
- Long lasting- it claims to stay on 12 hours and I think it does! I have accidentally gone to sleep with this on before and seen it make it through the night as well
- Great for lining your eyelid or your waterlines
- Difficult to get a precise line- the tip is pretty dull because you can’t sharpen it
- Can’t really create a winged look with this eyeliner- the way I’ve solved this problem is by lining my eyelid with the NARS eyeliner, then winging out the ends with a liquid liner (not pictured)
- Fades on the waterline
All in all, I think this is one of the best automatic eyeliners I’ve tried. It’s between this and Marc Jacob’s Highliner Gel Eye Crayon. Although this eyeliner is expensive, I think it’s worth it because it’s much better than buying one that constantly smudges. My friend tried this over our spring break trip and she loves it too! Next time you are in Sephora, check it out!
Leave me your eyeliner recommendations!