Hello everyone! Today I’m going to tell you about my experience with NatureBox! If you are unfamiliar with it, it is a subscription box service like Birchbox or Barkbox but instead serves healthy treats. You can tell them your preference in taste and snacks and they’ll give you 5 full-size snacks that they think you’ll like. The monthly subscription fee is $19.95.
You can start by doing what I did and receiving the trial box (you only have to pay for the $2 shipping). With the trial you get 5 of their “most-loved snacks, pre-selected for you and delivered right to your door.” Here’s what I thought of each item in the trial box:
- Dark Cocoa Nom Noms– I thought these were great for eating in the morning as breakfast. They were about the size of a truffle and tasted like chocolate oatmeal. However, each of these balls were 100 calories (and they were little) so I would never repurchase this. The calories would just add up too quickly!
- Cranberry Medley– I ended up losing this bag when I brought it on a roadtrip (sorry!)
- Parmesan Garlic Pop Pops– I really liked these! They are the perfect snack for me- salt and garlic flavored- yum. These were basically half popped popcorn kernels so had a great crunch to them!
- Jalapeno Cashews– This were sort of a let down for me. I’m not a huge nut person to begin with but I expected more kick to the flavor on these. Not something I would repurchase.
- Garden Tomato Crunchies– These were also lost during my trip- sorry!
- Blueberry Greek Yogurt Pretzels– My friend and I LOVED these. I only ate 4 at a time because that equaled 140 calories but I would’ve eaten the whole bag at once if I could’ve.
- Asiago & Cheddar Cheese Crisps– Guys.. This snack was literally AMAZING. I had to stop myself from eating the entire bag in one day. They had the perfect taste of asiago cheese.
- Big Island Pineapple– Now this is my idea of a healthy snack. These were dehydrated pieces of pineapple that you could snack on while on the go. It blew my mind how all the pieces were in the bag but not sticking.
- Dark Cocoa Almonds– I’m personally not a fan of nuts and almonds. However, my friend and I both liked that these almonds didn’t have chocolate dust/ powder but instead was actually covered in chocolate. If you have a big sweet tooth, I think you’ll like these.
- Cashew Power Clusters– Again, I’m not a fan of nuts so I didn’t like these when I tried them. I will also add that these didn’t really have much flavor to them either.