Hello everyone! Has anyone else noticed how many new makeup products there have been lately? Well I’ve put together a list of products that you should know about next time you go to buy makeup!
1. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black ($75): This brand is actually created by Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen! People have been nonstop raving about the Nirvana Black and White fragrances! They are often purchased together as well. The notes for Nirvana Black are “an addictive blend of alluring violet, sensual sandalwood, and rich vanilla that strike the perfect balance between masculine and feminine”.
2. Elizabeth and James Nirvana White ($75): The notes are a: “captivating blend of delicate peony, chic muguet, and tender musk for a feminine scent with dark sophistication”.
3. Urban Decay Naked Flush Palette ($32): This palette is perfect for traveling. You have bronzer, blush, & highlight all in one place. This comes in four different color options & is bound to last you a really long time.
4. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette ($58): This palette will definitely give you that amazing glow that celebrities always seem to have. It is a finishing powder but can also be applied on as a highlighter. It has just the right amount of shimmer and no glitter. I love that they included a warm, cool, and bronzy color in the palette.
5. Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eyeshadow ($18): These are liquid eyeshadows that are extremely metallic. You are bound to get compliments when you wear them! The formula also makes eyes look and feel more hydrated.You can get this eyeshadow in 6 different shades.
6. Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick Duo ($12): If you are like me and like to have options when trying new products, then this duo ended lipstick is perfect for you! You get 2 x 0.05 oz Lipsticks and you can choose from two duo color options.
7. Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick ($24): This is a new brand to Sephora that people have been raving about. What’s crazy is that the product is made “exclusively with lip nurturing food-grade ingredients that are healthy enough to eat.” You can choose from 24 shades and get 0.15oz of lipstick in each tube.