Hello everyone! I went to a Sephora last Friday and realized that I hadn’t been in one for over two months. I was going crazy over all the new products and literally spent over an hour and a half testing out new products and looking at everything. I decided to jump on the eyebrows and contouring trends and can’t wait to use these products throughout the summer. Here’s what I bought (going clockwise):
- The Slenderizer Bamboo Contour Brush– $34- This is PERFECT for blending in colors you use for contouring! The brush is so dense on the beige side that it really gets the job done. The brown side is great for applying blush or bronzer. This brush is also mega-soft.
- Too Faced Beach Bunny Custom-Blend Bronzer– $30- If you are going for the J-Lo glow, this product will give you the perfect amount of natural shimmer and glow! I love applying it with the brush mentioned above on my cheekbones and temples. Perfect for summer!!
- Sephora Highlight Lowlight Face Contour Duo in “Medium”- $20- This is the contour product I picked after comparing 3-4 other products. This one is perfect for accurately drawing contour lines on your face and is also so blendable! I love that the light color is yellow toned since some other products have a pink tone and wouldn’t go with my skin. I’m pretty sure I will repurchase this one after it runs out!
- Airbuki Bamboo Powder Foundation Brush– $28- I’m not sure that I’m going to buy another foundation brush after this product- I love it so much! It’s shortness gives you total control of the brush and allows you to blend perfectly! This says to use for powder but I like using it for liquid foundation.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil in “Granite”- $23- Love the spool on this. You can draw in your brows and then make them more natural looking by using the spool end. An easy and effective product to use!
- Benefit How to Look the Best At Everything– $32- I got this for my friend as a gift and she was really excited when I gave it to her. She swears by the foundation in it and the set is perfect for if she were to ever go traveling.