Hello everyone! I recently looked at the Sephora Sale section and could feel my jaw hitting the ground. There are so many great deals with prices that would be really difficult to pass up. Here are 12 Sephora must-have sale items in order from lowest to highest price.
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Hand Wash– $5 (Original $7)– That’s right, did you know Sephora sold soap? Well you can get this in 4 different scents!
- Formula X The Foil Look– $12 (Original $25)– This set includes a base coat and foil polish that creates a “true mirror-like shine”. It also comes in a silver and icy blue.
- Jennifer Aniston 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray– $17 (Original $38) – Notes on this perfume include light, blooming floral notes set against a sensual base of musk and woods. When this originally came out, youtubers could not stop raving about it!
- Sephora IT Palette – Color Spectrum- $19 (Original $32) – Great mix of neutral and colorful colors and the packaging is adorable.
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Gloss Trio Set– $19 (Original $39.50)-Insanely pigmented tubes that will last a long time!
- Buxom Dare to Stare 5 piece Eye Set– $22 (Original $29.50)– This set contains the Hold The Line waterproof eyeliner in Call Me (matte black/ full size), Meet Me Later (matte cobalt/ mini), and Come Over (sparkling bronze/ mini). You also get two Vanity Lash mascara in Show Off Black with two different brushes.
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Pro’s Picks Lip Tar Set– $24 (Original $49)-This includes very pigmented wearable colors!
- tarte Golden Days & Sultry Nights Amazonian Clay Collector’s Shadow Palette– $24 (Original $36) – This palette is perfect for summer! I would definitely wear the eyeshadow and put the blue on my bottom water line.
- tarte My Favorite Things Best Sellers Collection– $26 (Original $29)– This set includes the Nurturing LipSurgence Lip Crème, Muse Cheek Stain, and Maracuja Oil. I’ve been loving oil skincare products because they’re quick absorbing and give great results. The lip creme and cheek stain are super wearable as well!
- Sephora Escape To Rio Getaway Essentials Kit– $29 (Original $39.50)– If you are going to the beach or like going to the pool a lot, this kit is perfect for you! Love how summer-y these colors are!
- bareMinerals By Popular Demand 6 Piece Collection For Face, Eyes, & Lips– $30 (Original $39)-Comes w/ finishing powder,two eyeshadows, waterproof eyeliner,blush,lip gloss,&a double ended eye/face brush.
- bareMinerals READY® To Go Complexion Perfection Palette– $39 (Original $49)– This includes every face product you could need and is perfect for traveling!
I really do think these items are a great bang for your buck. Hurry and go over to Sephora or www.sephora.com before these items sell out! Keep in mind that some of these sales are online only. I hope you found this post helpful!