Hi girls! Today I’m coming to you with a contouring guide! This has been a huge trend lately in the makeup world and it’s actually easier than it looks! The point of contouring is to create dimension to your face as well as lift certain areas. I used two amazing products to contour:
1) Draw lines down the sides of your nose to create depth.
2) Draw two lines down your temples & create lines on the hollow of your cheeks (it’s easier if you suck in your cheeks before you do this).
3) Draw on your jaw line to define the sides of your chin.
4) Use the highlight side to create three stripes on your forehead. This will bring light to this area.
5) Draw lines on your cheeks, your chin, and above your lip to highlight these regions of your face.
6) Lastly, blend blend blend. Make sure that there are no lines left on your face after using your brush.
I hope this post was helpful! Definitely check out the products- they are amazing! Happy contouring!