Who here wants baby soft skin? Well brace yourself because there’s finally a product that can give you that. It’s the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. My boss told me about it and let me try some of hers and I was immediately impressed. Here’s what you need to know:
- This product made my hands so soft and smooth that I wanted to yell out “hold my hand!” to the next guy that passed by. Seriously I’ve never tried a product as effective as this.
- The effect on your skin lasts even after you wash your hands.
- You can put this on your body and your face.
- It’s not very quick absorbing- it takes a minute or two to settle into the skin
- It has a very basic scent and is not overbearing.
- The ingredients don’t contain parabens, harsh chemicals or colorants.
You can get this product in three sizes 1oz- $6.50, 2oz- $12, 6oz- $30. You can also find it in four of Sephora’s values sets:
- Top left: First Aid Beauty Fab Faves To Go Kit– $30- Includes, 28 Facial Radiance Pads, a 2 oz Face Cleanser, and a 2 oz Ultra Repair Cream
- Top Right: First Aid Beauty Emergency Moisture 7-Day Dose Kit– $19.50- Includes a 1 oz Ultra Repair Cream, 7 x 0.33 oz Ultra Repair Liquid Recovery, and a 0.75 oz Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask
- Bottom Left: First Aid Beauty FAB to To The Rescue Sampler– $32- Includes a 2 oz Ultra Repair Cream, a 0.75 oz Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask, a 1 oz Face Cleanser, a 0.5 oz Ultra Repair Lip Therapy, and a 2 oz Ultra Repair Wash
- Bottom Right: Clarisonic Mia 2 Sea Breeze Soothing Hydration Set– $149- Includes a Sea Breeze Mia 2 Facial Cleansing Device, a sensitive & delicate brush head, a matching protective travel case, a universal pLink charger, a 2 oz Kate Somerville Gentle Daily Wash, and 2 oz First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
I personally love value sets because it allows me to get a “bang for your buck” kind of deal while trying a ton of different products. I hope you decide to try the Ultra Repair Cream because it is seriously amazing!