If you follow my instagram @emsies_emily, then many of you know that I went to Tomorrowworld last month! I went with a small group of 4 guys and 2 girls including myself. We ended up camping for 3 nights which meant sleeping in tents and no running water. One really entertaining thing during the camping experience for my friend Hannah and I were how mind blown our guy friends were at dry shampoo and how well it worked. That was what gave me the idea for this post so lets get into my list of products that girls use but guys should know about!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo– $6- This is my favorite dry shampoo! It makes hair oil-free without being overly powdery and white like some other brands. It also keeps my hair fresh longer than other dry shampoos I have tried. You can find this for a dollar or two cheaper at Tj Maxx’s and Marshall’s than at regular drugstores.
- Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips– $8- Gosh after being outdoors and dirty for a while, it feels so amazing to go home and use one of these strips. It is weirdly a good feeling to see the amount of dirt and oil you remove from your nose with this!
- Loofah– $2- If you’re not already using a loofah, then get ready to switch to this and never look back. My friend got her boyfriend to try one and he still uses it to this day. A loofah is the best way to scrub your skin and make it feel super clean.
- Olay Ultra Moisture In Shower Body Lotion– $6- I don’t know about you guys, but my body needs lotion after a shower and I am either far too lazy to apply it or just really bad at remembering to do it. An in shower lotion is the perfect way to make sure your skin is moisturized the second you step out of a shower!
- Travalo– $11- If you travel often or only have a full-size of your cologne, then you need a travalo! This is basically a travel container for your cologne that is super easy to use (see my guide here). On Amazon, this product is much cheaper than on Travalo’s actual site.
- Trim Specialty Eyebrow Razors– $3- This is the perfect tool to clean up any hairs around your eyebrows (for example, if you have somewhat of a unibrow). These are really easy to use and are more accurate than your facial razor would be.