It’s time for an old fashioned review! Does anyone else love peel off masks like me? They are way more fun than regular masks and I love that you don’t have to rinse it off and get water all over your counter in the process. This First Aid Beauty Purifying Mask costs $30 for a 3 oz bottle and is described as “A 20-minute peel-off mask to detoxify, reduce pores, and control excess oil.”
Here are my thoughts on this product (stayed tuned until the end to see me demo this product):
- Goes on like a thin lotion
- Peels off pretty easily
- I would imagine going through this bottle somewhat fast because it took a quarter size droplet of product to cover my skin.
- Is cooling at first but then gets a little warmer. After a while I could feel my skin tightening
- Has a light, clean smell (not chemical-y)
- After I removed it, my skin felt soft and cool
- The pores on my nose didn’t shrink but the ones around my nose and temple felt tighter
Overall, I enjoyed this product and would definitely use it again! I recommend it to you girls and you can find it at Sephora! (P.S. if you live with guys like I do, then put this mask on and scare them for the heck of it 😛 ) Have an awesome weekend!