Hey everyone! I am so excited to have finally finished taking the GRE and to have my life back! 🙂 Have you ever taken the GRE? It feels so long and the whole time I couldn’t stop thinking about how I never want to take this test again. Haha
Anyways, I have been traveling a bit lately and realized that I’ve never shared what’s in my travel makeup bag! When I travel and spend a lot of time outside, I don’t typically like to wear a lot of makeup. Here’s what I usually bring with me!
- NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner-$25- Great long lasting eyeliner! See my full review here.
- Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer-$36 (Full size)- I have the mini size which isn’t sold anymore but love this product! Although it says it’s a primer, it actually provides enough coverage to act as a tinted moisturizer! It’s super light and matte!
- MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer– $19- This concealer has great coverage!
- Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturizer– $27.50 (1.7oz jar)- I have the sample size which you can find in sets here, here, and here. This moisturizer literally makes my skin feel baby soft! I love it so much!
- Smashbox Limitless Liquid Eyeliner Pen– $22- This is my favorite eyeliner I’ve ever used! It last longer than any other eyeliner I’ve tried! See my review here!
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Lipstick– $7-
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in “Pepper”– This is the perfect winter daytime color! See my full review of the Amuse Bouche lipsticks here.
I didn’t realize I used so many high end products until just now but I guess that makes sense with my love for Sephora. Keep in mind too that I have tried a huge amount of products and I really believe these are some of the best products in their categories!
I hope you all have an amazing week!