Hey everyone! If you’re like me and drink a ton of coffee, then you’ve probably noticed that your teeth aren’t as white as they used to be. I’ve tried things like Crest whitening strips but it took too long for me to see results. I’m excited to tell you today about a products that works- Smile Brilliant’s Teeth Whitening Kit! Keep on reading to learn about my entire experience with this product.The kit I received costs $150. It included three teeth whitening gel syringes and 3 desensitizing gel syringes as well. This kit also comes with custom fit trays and paste to mix so that you can make your own teeth molds (you can see me going through this process in the pic below)! It was super easy to make the molds and then I sent them in the mail and received the trays in under 7 days!
Once I received my custom trays, I put a light layer of teeth whitening gel in it and would place that on my teeth for 45 minutes. After, I placed the desensitizing gel on the tray and placed it on my teeth for 15 minutes. I would estimate that there are 3-4 uses out of each syringe. I did this process for four days to get the results that you see in the photos! That’s such a short time in my opinion. I wrote what my experience was like each day for you guys because I want my reviews to be as honest as possible:
- Day 1) When I placed the trays on my teeth it felt fine and I liked that trays keep the gel in place (Crest whitening strips caused the gel to get everywhere in my mouth and I hated that). However, when I finished the whitening process, my bottom teeth felt really sensitive and it felt that way until about 3pm the next day. I was impressed however that my teeth were already whiter.
- Day 2) This day was a totally painless and fine experience of whitening my teeth.
- Day 3) For some reason, when I tried to whiten on day three, the gums at the back of my top teeth burned. I ended up only whitening my top teeth for 20 minutes until it was too uncomfortable but made it through the 45 mins just fine with my bottom teeth. After, using the desensitizing gel was fine as well.
- Day 4) I decided to take a break from whitening on this day.
- Day 5) I had no problems or pain with this last day of whitening.
I’m really excited by the results that I see. I’ve been catching myself smiling and looking at my teeth in the mirror a lot more. Lol I think it was worth the discomfort that I mentioned on day 1 and 3. Smile Brilliant also offers a lot of support and can give you a lot of tips on how to reduce teeth sensitivity. I also recommend buying Sensodyne during the process because it’s a toothpaste that relieves teeth sensitivity.
If you are still have a lot of questions about this product, I recommend checking out this article from Smile Brilliant about “what to know before buying”. You can also check out Danielle Mansutti’s Youtube review:
If you want results and you want them fast, then I suggest you try Smile Brilliant!