Guys I am having a serious itch for travel. I feel like I sound so bratty when I say I miss going on a plane because it’s only really been a month.. Lol but it’s different when you’re previously used to flying every week. I’ve been going back through some old travel pics and remembered that I was waiting to post about this outfit I wore a few months ago in SF until it became more fall-like in the South. I was so comfy wearing this loose sweater, skinny jeans, & sneakers while exploring the Mission and Dolores Park. My friends even tricked me into urban hiking in this outfit when we climbed up to Corona Heights Summit (the view was totally worth it). See what spots I explored on this trip at the bottom of the post. Shout out to my friends Neel, Mariana, and Isabella for shooting these pics!
Food spots we tried this trip that I’d recommend!
- Dosa– Such good Indian food that I will be back for!
- Four Barrel Coffee
- Eatsa– A grain bowl/ salad place where you can customize everything and you order and receive your food through machines :O
- Philz Coffee– I always go back here for an iced mint mojito coffee. Trust me on it.
- Souvla– They have greek yogurt with baklava and honey toppings!
- Blue Bottle Coffee– Get the iced coffee!
- Project Juice– California has the best acai bowls! I always get one! (pictured below)
I always have the BEST time in SF and can’t wait to go back at some point! Thank you to my SF friends for hosting me! I hope you all enjoyed this post! (Also LOL at the last pic taken by my friend Neel.)