In this photo above, I am not wearing any foundation or concealer! I haven’t been able to do this and completely love my skin in a while due to previous acne scarring. Recently I’ve been using the Clarisonic Mia 1 for 10 days and I can really see the results! My pores feel tighter, my skin is clean, and I feel like most of my acne scars aren’t visible anymore! Because of my improved skin, I thought it’d be helpful if I put together a post about my Fall skincare routine which I do at night! Clarisonic was nice enough to sponsor today’s post and is providing me with a coupon code for you guys! You can get 15% off all devices featured at http://www.clarisonic.com/hercampusinfluencer using the code “HERCAMPUS”! (The tool is a bit pricey but Clarisonic offers monthly payment plans upon credit approval. See terms for details.)
Products clockwise from the top left:
- Clarisonic Mia 1 Device with Acne Brush Head– This device sonic cleanses your skin with little oscillations. When you turn it on, the device is activated for a minute. You can use it at your sink or in the shower which is so convenient! I personally like the Mia 2 more since there are two speeds on that (instead of one) but I still love this Mia 1! It also comes in pink and electric pink!
- Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Cleansing Balm– This product is perfect for if I only did my eye or lip makeup that day. It gets off even waterproof mascara!
- dr. Brandt No More Baggage Eye-De-puffing Gel– I’ve been liking this eye gel lately because it is thick and firming. I know this is supposed to go on during the morning but I like using it as an eye cream at night.
- Clarisonic Pore & Blemish Gel Cleanser– This cleanser has salicylic acid in it which is used for treating acne. This cleanser does a great job of tightening pores and makes my skin feel tight (enough to motivate me to moisturize (I forgot to photograph my moisturizer so it’s linked here.)) Definitely recommend!
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelettes– I have been repurchasing this product for over 6 years!! They are my favorite thing to get off makeup with and are effective at removing waterproof mascara as well!
If I have extra time, I’ll use the Honey Potion mask in the evening after I cleanse my face or I’ll use the First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser in the morning! I love the Honey Potion mask because it’s so hydrating and makes my skin feel plump and moisturized the next day! The First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser is my favorite cleanser because it gets all the oil off my face and makes my skin feel so clean!
I hope you all enjoyed this post! I definitely recommend getting all of the products in this post but especially the Clarisonic device. After using it for several days, I can definitely see results in my skin! Don’t forget to use the promo code if you want to order one! Thank you Clarisonic for sponsoring this post!