Hi everyone! WOW 2018 is almost here and I’ve realized that working full time makes the year fly by even faster than other periods of my life. I asked you all on instagram if you’d rather see this post or a different one & this one won so here are my most repurchased products of 2017! ALSO, I included a little reflection of my year at the end of this post so check that out too! (If anyone is wondering what lipstain I’m wearing in the pic above, it’s this stain in the shade “Continual Crimson 213”!)
- Neutrogena Wipes (also comes in a travel size!)- I love these wipes & they have been my go-to for 7 years! They even get waterproof mascara off.
- Lush’s Buffy– (See full review here)- I hardly ever put on lotion after showers anymore because this product moisturizes while in the shower! I always put it on my elbows & legs & I’m good to go!
- Sephora Collection Foot Mask– These are my go-to if my feet need some TLC but I don’t have time to go to the nail salon! They make my feet so soft & renewed.
- Sephora Collection Eye Masks– These are sheet masks & I generally prefer gel masks but I repurchase these b/c I like that there is a huge variety all with different purposes like brightening, anti-aging, etc. My favorite is the green tea ones!
- First Aid Beauty Cleanser– Anytime I wake up with oily skin (esp when I’m in Florida), I immediately wash my face & this cleanser makes my skin feel completely oily-free!
- Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner– My HOLY GRAIL of an eyeliner. I had to go to 3 different Sephora’s to stock back up on this since it was sold out there & online. Such an amazing smudgeproof liner!
- Boscia Sake Brightening Hydrogel Mask– So incredibly refreshing & brightening! The gel texture is amazing too.
- Biore Nose Strips– I buy these in bulk since I’m always using these especially after going on a trip or somewhere I’m sweating. It feels so good to get the gunk out of your pores! I order the variety pack too since the face strips actually fit better on my nose.
- Schick Intuition Moisture Blades– I’ve never had to buy shaving cream b/c the Schick razor comes with moisture blades that are awesome! I buy these in bulk as well!
I realized that most of my repurchased products are related to skin care since most of my makeup lasts a long time and hasn’t needed to be replaced yet. What are your most repurchased products of the year?
2017- what a year. When I think back on it, I realize it was a year that makes me think more about my personal development rather than my accomplishments. This year has been insane..it included achieving a level of independence that sometimes makes me worry about if I’m too independent (Lol), letting go of guilt that has held me back for what feels like most of my adult life, learning that I’m done meddling with other people, deciding that I didn’t want to keep regretting the way I act when I get in a bad mood & that patience is important, learning about drama that I caused which made me want to crawl in a hole, standing as a bridesmaid at my best friend of 5.5 year’s wedding (first time I was in a bridal party!)(still not used to saying she has a husband), and traveling so much! I’m such a lucky gal and I feel spoiled every day that I think about my job (in consulting) and how it allows me to have the lifestyle that’s better than I Imagined. Seriously, when will I ever be able to have travel covered for me and be able to work remotely 1 or 2 days out of the week in any city I want. I can’t wait to see what 2018 holds for me. I hope it’s amazing for you all too!
Thanks for reading this post!