I’ve been hooked on florals this summer and I’m not entirely sure why. Maybe it’s because the trend nowadays are bright colors & prints and florals are one of the few prints I wear. Georgia has also been a complete sauna lately so I’ve been trying to wear clothes that are as thin as possible (without being see-through of course). This outfit is so light and comfy and perfect for a stroll around the city! I took these in Piedmont Park with my photographer Taylor. Since I also like to make my posts personal too, I decided to do another “12 Random Things” about my life at the bottom of the post if you want to check it out! (The last time I did it was in December and you can find the post here.)
In the photo below, I did a small campaign with Health-Ade Kombucha and was excited to work with them since they are one of my favorite kombucha brands! I recommend the pomegranate flavor!
12 Random things about my life right now:
- These past few weeks have been a breeze compared to the incredibly difficult May I had (I included some info on it in my last post here). I’ve realized I love certainty so knowing what I’m doing next in life is so comforting.
- I’ve been super into journel-ing lately when I have intense emotions or a strong experience. I think the memories will be great to look back on one day
- I’ve been having so much fun as a young adult and think all of the people I meet out are so nice. It’s great when you find one thing in common between you and a new person and instantly get that community feel (job industry, college, etc.)
- I started 13 Reasons Why and find it super interesting. Also proud of myself for watching it alone b/c again I am a baby with non-comedy shows.
- I went to Plato’s Closet and got $9 for 4 items today.. they always pay so little..
- I got a desk recently and love it! Went to a GT alum’s apt to pick it up and was proud of myself b/c usually I’m really paranoid about those type of things.
- I got a new rug too that I’ve been wanting for a year! I’ve pretty much gone Extreme Makeover: Home Edition on my apt since I’m not really working anymore and had free time.
- I’ve been in a big cleaning mode the last two weeks and got rid of an entire trash bag of clothes when I thought I’d have nothing to donate.
- I swam laps for the first time in years yesterday with Morgan and remember why I stopped swimming at 14 haha
- I leave for NY+the Hamptons on Thursday and I can’t wait!
- I recently put a Google Home in my house and only use it for music. Pretty sure I’ll get tired of all my songs soon.
- Yesterday got a delivery of fried chicken from Hop’s Chicken and it was basically the best surprise ever.
Hope you all enjoyed this post! Let me know if you have any requests for future posts as I’m starting to do travel ones in addition to style/ beauty blog posts!